The Best Family Holidays to Florida – Tailor Made for You
Walt Disney World Resort Holidays
- Flights & 14 Nights at a Moderate Resort Hotel & Park tickets from £1,319pp
- Flights & 14 Nights at a Deluxe Resort Hotel & Park tickets from £1,450pp
Prices subject to availability on selected dates.
Disney Area Villas (ideal for large or multiple families)
- Selection of 3, 4, 5 & 6 Bed Executive Villas w/ private pool near Disney available
- Named villa resorts Glenbrook / Highland Reserve / Southern Dunes / Reunion / Emerald Island / Champions Gate / Highgrove / Windsor Hills / Encantada / West Haven & More.
Twin Centre Holidays Available
- Flights + 7 Nights Orlando / 7 Nights St Pete’s Beach – from £1,049pp (School Holiday Offers)
- 3 Nights New York / 7 Nights Orlando – from £749pp
- Other Options Available Throughout The Year – LET US TAILOR IT FOR YOU.
Universal Orlando® Resort
- The Amazing Hard Rock Hotel 14 Nights from £1,179pp
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel 14 nights from £1,119pp
- Benefit from early entry into Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Complimentary Express Pass Tickets for all guests
Luxury Gulf Coast Beach Resorts
- Beach View Accommodation @ 4* Pink Shell Resort, Fort Myers – from £1,329pp
- Family Suite at the Marriott Sand Key Resort, Clearwater – from £1,099pp
- 4* Family Holiday at Tradewinds Island Grand, St Pete’s (recent $20million renovation completed) – from £1,029pp
Family Holiday to Florida
Family holidays to Florida can be one of those special, treasured memories that you’ll look back on with the fondest of recollections. Which is why Florida remains one of the most popular destinations for families from the UK year after year. Of course, we all like to enjoy our vacation time in our own special way and at Florida Travel Service we recognise that every holiday is a unique experience to those who are travelling. And in Florida, there’s simply so much to do, so much to enjoy, that there really is something for everyone and every taste.
[su_divider top=”no” divider_color=”#5f5d5d” link_color=”#ffffff” size=”5″]
Family Holidays in Orlando
The capital city for family entertainment. With more theme parks than any other place in the world right on your doorstep, Orlando continues to be the premier destination for families, whether young or merely young-at-heart. From the magic of Walt Disney World Resort and the 6 major parks within, to Seaworld, Wet’n’Wild, Legoland and the two parks of Universal Resort (Universal Studios and the Islands of Adventure including the jaw-dropping Wizarding World of Harry Potter).
The Space Coast
Venture towards the eastern side of the state and you have the Space Coast, so labelled due to its proximity to NASA’s Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. The Space Centre is a must visit for lovers of science, history or the inquisitively minded – a fun mix of entertainment and education. And then, towards the Atlantic Coastline you have the traditional seaside resorts and beaches at places such as Daytona and Cocoa Beach.
The Gulf Coast
What better place to chill out with the family than on one of the white sandy beaches and warm Gulf waters along the west coast of Florida. There are family friendly beach resorts all the way down the coast from the ever popular Clearwater and St Pete’s Beach near Tampa all the way down to Sarasota, Fort Myers and Naples.
Miami, The Everglades, The Keys
Another vibe exists in the sultry south part of the state with the urban chic mixing combining with laid-back beach life in the Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale area while you can explore the wild natural side of the state with a tour around the Everglades national park. And then, stretching out into the sea you have the chain of Florida Keys, a wonderful cocktail of natural beauty and family adventure before you reach the party town of Key West at the peninsula. [su_divider top=”no” divider_color=”#5f5d5d” link_color=”#ffffff” size=”5″]