The following is a sample itinerary and put together to give you some ideas of the type of luxury multi-centre holidays we’ve had the pleasure in arranging for former clients.
A way to sample the very best of Disney, Universal and the stunning resort at the exclusive Long Boat Key. Naturally, there are many, many other destinations and ways to enjoy Florida and all its attractions.
The resorts all blend a sense of fun with elegant luxury, and are based on some of the favourite spots our clients have enjoyed over the past 12 months. Which also happen to feature high on our own personal favourites list.
Flights: Direct Flights are available from the UK courtesy of Virgin / Delta and British Airways / American Airlines.
Total Duration: 14 nights
1. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Upon arrival at Orlando International Airport, don’t stress about car hire and driving to your hotel. Allow Disney’s Magical Express to meet you outside the arrivals hall and take you to your resort hotel: the magnificent Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. One of the Deluxe range of hotels, this is a firm family favourite, offering sumptuous rooms, wonderful leisure facilities, swimming pools and fantastic dining.
What’s more, you’re in the heart of the Walt Disney World resort, and straight into your holiday.
- 5 Nights in a Family room with Pool View
- Free Airport Transfer from Orlando Airport to hotel
- Disney Dining Plan, which includes:1 quick-service meal, 1 table-service meal & 1 snack per guest, every day.
- Disney’s Ultimate Ticket for each guest, allowing: unlimited access to all 6 main theme parks, access to golf course, 1 round of miniature golf per person per day, use of Fastpass+ to pre-book times on your favourite rides (up to 60 prior to leaving UK as a resort guest), FREE Memory Maker (allowing access to all official photos taken in the parks from action shots on the rides, to character photos etc – gate price currently $169)
- Additional hours in the theme park
2. Car Hire
You probably won’t need a car while at Disney, and you may not want one at Universal either. So, the choice would be yours. Either collect a car on your last or penultimate day at Disney, keeping it for the duration of your holiday (pickup at Disney, return to airport). OR, get a pre-arranged transfer from Disney to your Universal Resort, picking up a car on your last day at the resort and retaining for the duration of your holiday.
3. Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando®
Your next resort let’s you take in the amazing parks at Universal Orlando Resort. While indulging yourself at a simply wonderful hotel. A personal favourite, you can find out what we really think about the place by taking a look here. But for now, here’s the breakdown of what’s included:
- 2 Nights in Pool View Family Room
- 2 Park Bonus Ticket for each guest, allowing: unlimited access to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Complimentary Universal Express™ passes for each guest, allowing you express access to the rides in the parks, avoiding the long queues (Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, & Pteranodon Flyers® not included in Express pass use)
- Early entry to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – meaning you get to the rides an hour before the general public.
- Access to Universal’s City Walk® entertainment area
- Complimentary gift delivery service on purchases made in the resort and theme parks directly to your room
- 5 Minute walk to the entry gate of Universal Studios®
4. The Resort at Long Boat Key
Take a two-hour drive south-west of Orlando and find yourself in the lap of sultry, sunny luxury. The Resort at Long Boat Key is one of the finest family destinations along the Gulf Coast. Beautiful rooms no more than a few footsteps from the soft white sand of your private stretch of beach, and the deep blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. Offering:
- 7 Nights in Family Room
- The only 4 Diamond Award Beachside Resort in Sarasota
- Fine and casual dining choices
- Swimming pools
- Short drive to the simply beautiful St Armand’s Circle area.
- Easy access to downtown Sarasota, Sarasota Marina and the selection of arts, culture, and dining available.
The resorts and associated items above is a sample of the delights you can enjoy on a luxury multi-centre holiday in Florida. Each of the hotels offering amazing accommodation, luxurious surroundings, entertainment, dining and all the other trappings you could ask for a memorable family holiday. A week in the heart of the attraction action at Disney and Universal, each hotel offering the perfect respite from busy days in the parks. And then a week of total wind down on the coast.
It should be noted that this is a higher-end holiday for those in search of a hassle-free break, on a higher budget, at some of Florida’s best family resorts. Prices will vary throughout the year and with direct flights, full-sized car plus all attraction tickets and transfers included, a family of 4 (based on 2 adults and children ages 7 & 10) can expect to pay anywhere between £8,500 to £11,000*.
Naturally there are plenty of amazing Orlando-Beach combination holidays available to meet style, desires and budgets. Why not get in touch if you’d like to enquire.
*Prices used as a guide only. For an accurate price based on people travelling, ages, availability and time of travel, please enquire through our contact page.
If you’d like to enquire about a holiday similar to this, or about any other Florida holiday, then please get in touch via our enquiries page, clicking the button below.