Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando®
*OPENING SUMMER 2016*
New for 2016
Be one of the first to experience the new luxury hotel at Universal Orlando® Resort in 2016. Inspired from the exotic feel of the Caribbean, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando® Resort promises to deliver a sense of tropical paradise for a sumptuous holiday experience for families, couples and friends.
With 1,000 guest rooms and suites, each providing a perfect and ever-so inviting blend of old-world charm and modern-day chic designed for comfort and fun, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is going to be yet another stunning haven in which to base yourself for the delights, thrills and never-ending fun of a holiday at Universal Orlando, in the heart of Florida’s theme park capital.
Based upon the theme of a tropical Caribbean estate the resort is the latest glittering jewel to be added to the stunning sister hotels at Universal Orlando® which provide some of the most memorable holiday experiences you’ll find anywhere in the world.
- 16,000 square foot resort pool, set among a stunning landscaped surroundings and boasting a series of waterfalls to add to the tropical vibe
- Early Park Admission† (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and CityWalk® make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
Interested in a holiday to Loews Sapphire Falls Resort?
Sapphire Falls Resort TM & © 2015 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved.
†Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed. ◊Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure. Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups.